Chianti Riserva

Chianti Riserva Poggio Capponi D.O.C.G.

The Chianti Riserva Poggio Capponi is one of the most elegant wines of our farm.

This wine is produced with Sangiovese, Syrah and Colorino grapes grown with the spurred cordon method in the hills around Montespertoli with medium-textured clayey soils.

The Chianti Riserva follows a maturation process is about 18 months, divided into 70% of the time in steel and the remaining 30% in French oak barrels. After a period of aging of about 3 months in the bottle, you get a colored wine Intense ruby, with hints of ripe red fruit and black berry fruit with delicate spicy notes. In the mouth it is possible to appreciate its compactness, its structure and its well-integrated tannins.

Our Awards

Falstaf – Chianti, Trophy 2020

has been awarded 90 POINTS

Wein Plus – Weinkritiken

has been awarded “sehr gut”

Chianti Poggio Capponi Riserva D.O.C.G. 2017

has been awarded “Berliner Oro”

See more D.O.C.G. wines

Chianti Poggio Capponi

D.O.C.G.

The Chianti Poggio Capponi born from the calcareous-clay soils of the hills around Montespertoli.

Vin Santo

D.O.C.G.

The Trebbiano, Malvasia and San Colombano grapes are selected in the field and harvested late

Petriccio Chianti Montespertoli Riserva

D.O.C.G.

The Chianti Petriccio Montespertoli D.O.C.G. is the typical expression of the Sangiovese grapes of our area.