Located at only 20 km from Firenze and in a favourable position that permit to reach in very short time Siena (65 km), Monteriggioni, Volterra, San Gimignano, Pisa (55 km) and the Versilia, the Fattoria Poggio Capponi has in its beautiful surroundings, natural and artistic treasures.
• Montespertoli, with many wine feasts and located among green hills. Here is located the “ Museum of Arte Sacra “.
• Montelupo, with the “ Ceramic Museum “ that has more than 3000 pieces of rare beauty.
• Artimino, famous for the archaeologic etruscan site and the medicea villa
• Certaldo, Giovanni Boccaccio’s birthplace and where you can still visit his house.
• Vinci, Leonardo’s birthplace and where you can visit the museum dedicated to him.
• Castelfiorentino, with Benozzo Gozzoli’s beautiful paintings.